TOURISM CONGRESS OF THE PHILIPPINES
The Leading Voice of the Philippine Tourism Industry
Created under Philippine Republic Act No. 9593 or the New Tourism Law, the Tourism Congress of the Philippines (TCP) aims to grow further the tourism industry of the Philippines.
Reasons to Join
1. SupportReceive immediate attention to your issues and concerns, either by the TCP Board of Trustees through our periodic Consultative Meetings, or by the concerned government agency through the TCP.
2. AccessGain valuable information from TCP database, position papers, and similar reference documents.
3. NetworkSecure the opportunity to hold Promotions and Marketing presentations in Annual Meetings or Regional Consultative Meetings, through a table-top business exchange set-up.
7. CommunityObtain Easy and Prompt Access to recent updates, issues, concerns and proposed action plans through the TCP Facebook page and online group chats.
8. CredibilityIncrease the positive perception of your business and raise your reputation in the tourism community.
9 VisibilityReceive immediate attention to your issues and concerns, either by the TCP Board of Trustees through our periodic Consultative Meetings, or by the concerned government agency through the TCP.
- Output of the DOLE Labor Market Trends June 19, 2021
- Collaborative efforts of the Department of Tourism and the Tourism Congress of Philippines amidst COVID-19 pandemic June 19, 2021
- Tourism Congress Elects New Board February 27, 2021
Facts & Figures
TCP has benefitted the companies I represent, as well as my own small enterprise, by connecting the Networks of all Tourism related businesses across all regions within the Philippines.
The tourism sector works much better together in showcasing our country as one large tourism destination with many different world class destinations.
The monthly learning events have been both entertaining and educational on an array of fronts.
I have gained new insight into what I am doing right now, and how I can improve the way my business grapples with day-to-day challenges that any growing business encounters.
READY TO COLLABORATE ?