Please read the following requirements before signing up.
Checklist of Requirements for Regular and Associate Membership Application
For DOT Accredited Enterprises
- Filled up application form
- Copy of SEC certificate of registration or DTI certificate of registration (for single proprietorship/partnership)
- Copy of DOT Accreditation Certificate
- Board Resolution and/or Secretary’s Certificate authorizing application for membership, and designating the official representative to the Tourism Congress and further authorizing said representative to vote for and be voted upon.
- Payment of Annual membership dues.
For Individual Tourism Establishments with no Existing DOT System of Accreditation
All the above requirements except for item #3. In lieu of which, the following additional requirements must be submitted:
- Certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission/DTI or other certification from other regulatory bodies as a proof of the existence or accreditation.
- Copy of Mayors Permit
- List of officers
Application form/s must be accomplished and submitted along with the requirements through the following, depending on geographical location/s or directly to the National TCP Secretariat via email tourismcongressmembership @ gmail.com (copy firstname.lastname@example.org):
For the Tourism Congress:
- Secretariat c/o President – Jose C. Clemente III
c/o Enderun Colleges – 1100 Campus Avenue, MacKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Email: tourism.congress2014 @ gmail.com / tourismcongressmembership @ gmail.com
Telephone: +632 7987 2751; +632 8856 5000 loc. 594
- VP for Luzon – Alberto F. Banaag
c/o Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub – UP AyalaLand Technohub, Diliman, Quezon City
Email: afbanaag @ microtel.ph / tourismcongressmembership @ gmail.com
Telephone: +632 8804 6888
- VP for Visayas – Peter K. Tay
c/o Boracay Adventures Inc. – 2nd Flr., Sunflower Resort, Balabag, Malay, Aklan
Email: peter @ boracayadventures.com / tourismcongressmembership @ gmail.com
Telephone: +6336 288 2032
- VP for Mindanao – Harry Morris
c/o Hijo Resources Corporation – KM 48 Madaum, Tagum City, Davao del Norte
Email: morris.harry @ gmail.com / tourismcongressmembership @ gmail.com
Telephone: +6384 655 0654
- Membership Committee Chairman – Orlando A. Ballesteros
c/o Ex-Link Management and Marketing Services Corporation
Unit 1-c Soriaville Royale, 88 Sandoval Avenue, San Miguel, Pasig City
Email: orlyballesteros @ exlinkevents.com / tourismcongressmembership @ gmail.com
Mobile: +63 920 981 4376
- Only those applications submitting complete requirement/s shall be screened.
- Applicant/s recommended for acceptance shall be presented to the Board for approval.
- A one-time non-refundable membership fee of ₱500.00.
Approved applicant/s will be informed in writing of their acceptance together with the Statement of Account for the assessment of annual dues for Regular Membership of ₱2,500.00.
Statement of Account for the assessment of annual dues for Associate Membership of P5,000.00. For check payment/s, please make the check payable to the TOURISM CONGRESS INC.